Free Widows and girl-mothers from the circle of poverty in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Strives to Empower Vulnerable Women and Girl-mothers to Progressively Eradicate Poverty in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The objectives of Canada Interaid Link, Inc. (C.I.A.L) include and not limited to:
The international MAIN objective of Canada Interaid Link, (CIAL) is the vision of the organization.
- build partnership with organizations operating in/around the Democratic Republic of Congo and other countries in the world as well as organization from Canada, United States of America, Europe, and Asia operating in DRCongo
- alleviate poverty in the D.R. Congo
- initiate small community development projects
- train educators in the communities,
- provide income generating loans to trained members
- support orphans to pursue their education
Thoughts to consider:
- build houses for widows in needy areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- build support/service centers for orphans and widows